Pages

Monday, December 11, 2006

Repair or Replace?

Well, I chose to replace the non-functioning radio in my truck with this MoPar 802 Deluxe that I found listed on eBay. Given the repair of my non-functioning Philco would easily cost more than what the Buy It Now price on this remanufactured, correct for my truck, radio, the decision was an easy one.

Sold for:
US $229.00

Auction ended early with Buy It Now.
Ended:
Dec-07-06 10:01:24 PST

Condition:
Remanufactured

3 DAY AUCTION.... 3 DAYS ONLY

Mopar model 802 DeLuxe pushbutton radio.


  • This radio is correct for all 1946 1947 1948 CHRYSLER PLYMOUTH DODGE and DeSOTO cars. Also correct for 1948-52 Dodge trucks

  • Radio has been repaired with all new capacitors.

  • Buttons and knobs are in nice condition.

  • Radio functions perfectly and plays great!

  • This radio is for 6 volt system only.
Note: My radios have many hours of care in electronic, mechanical and cosmetic work to give you a radio that you will be pleased with. Restoring Vintage Electronics and Classic Car Radios Since 1965